Busy High Quality Dental Group Practice- Fresno, CA
Postion: Practice Administrator
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Administrator to assume responsibility for operational and clinical management of a growing 4 dentist practice.
- Collaborates with dentist partners to provide effective and successful plans regarding operations, system/quality improvement, marketing and development and strategic direction.
- Provides leadership and direction to assure overall performance of the dental practice
- Enhances operational effectiveness, focusing on cost containment without jeopardizing quality of care.
- Develops individual staff abilities by coaching, mentoring and advising. Responsible for recruitment , onboarding and termination.
- Oversee, manage and purchase all staffing benefit programs, retirement plan, medical/life plans, and workman's compensation policy.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Health Care Administration preferred.
- Experience in dental/medical practice management preferred
- Ability to document reports involving multi-level corporate and operational issues
- Versatility in working with analytical/financial data; including Profit/Loss statements, Balance Sheets, Payroll, Profit distributions, Pension Plan administration, and oversee all fed/state compliance items.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects at one time
- Attention to detail and follow-through
- Ability to lead and work in a team environment
Provides "Big Picture" orientation, along with a positive, can-do, solution oriented attitude and ability to be innovative and remove roadblocks and create opportunities.
- Compensation will commensurate with experience
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401k and profit sharing plan
- Monthly goal-oriented bonus
- Vacation, well-pay and holidays
Additional Salary Information: compensation will commensurate with experience