To process and sterilize instruments for hospital, doctors offices and clinics under the direction of an RN.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Runs daily quality control on machines/sterilizers.
2. Reports incorrect counts, broken/missing instruments, tags broken instruments.
3. Maintains inventory control and record keeping of all instruments.
4. Timely/accurate communication with the Director regarding any discrepancies or abnormal biological results.
5. Attention to detail in the handling and sterilization instruments and equipment.
International Association of Healthcare Central Service Materiel Management (IAHCSMM)
55 West Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL 60601
Toll Free: 800.962.8274
> Forms and Applications> FAQ's> Terms and Conditions> Site Map