Salary ranges from 10.00 per hour for PRN's up to 17.00 per hour within six months of hire for qualified individuals.Â We offer shift differentials, attendance incentives, base pay based on level of education and experience, training opportunities and the opportunity to grow.Â
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Follows program schedule with minimal supervision. Follows program rules and guidelines and ensuresÂ student compliance with same.
2. Is courteous and professional to students, family members and significant others.
3. CompletesÂ students Â procedures accurately and within time frame as specified by hospital policy.
4. Completes required documentation specific to position in a clear and concise manner.Â Documentation shows understanding of patient and unit goals.
5. Attends scheduledÂ facility inservices and completes staff education attendance record.Â Reads and initials articles that are posted on unit. Seeks opportunities for education and professional growth.
6. Practices good hand-washing techniques, follows Universal Precautions.
7. Alerts supervisors to risk management and quality concerns.
8. Dresses appropriately to position.
9.. Has sound understanding of mental health and program specific issues.
10.. Understand and demonstrates the ability to prioritize the studentâ€™s needs according to the treatment plan.
11. Facilitates groups as assigned demonstrating understanding of group process and the disease concepts of each specific diagnosis group.
12. Maintains up to date CPR andÂ TCI certification (offered upon hire).