Clinical Educator – Sterile Processing
Provides education and training instructions to the department. Plans, facilitates, implements, and evaluates training for clinical team members. Ensures clinical instruction is properly coordinated and team members receive adequate medical and technical instruction, exposure, and experience in their professional discipline. Develops and maintains departmental training guidelines and policies. Located in a Nationally Ranked Methodist IU Health downtown Hospital.
• Associates Degree Required-Bachelor’s preferred.
• 3-5 plus years of relevant experience.
• Requires a CRCST/ CSPDT - CST with Sterile Processing Experience preferred
• Requires experience in Sterile Processing departments and or the Operating room
• Requires Basic Life Support Certification through the AHA.
• Must have excellent computer skills.
• Full Time Day shift (flexibility to other shift when needed for education and in-services).
• IU Health offers a complete portfolio of a Benefits: Medical-Dental-Vision-Matching 401K-PTO.
Demonstrates a commitment to IU Health's mission, vision, and values by exhibiting behaviors and delivering results that align with the st...rategic direction of the organization. Continuously provides the best individualized care and service to patients, customers, colleagues, business partners, and the communities we serve.
At IU Health, your personal and professional growth is a top priority. You will have access to many diverse opportunities to learn and develop in meaningful ways that matter most to you, such as advanced clinical training, leadership development, promotion opportunities and cross training.
Visit our IU Health career page, for more details about this exciting full- time career opportunity. https://careers.iuhealth.org