Fantastic opportunities for Surgical and Sterile Processing Technicians across the Palm Beach County!
Palm Beach Health Network has full-time and per diem openings in our five award-winning healthcare facilities. Market competitive salaries and generous sign-on bonuses are available for qualified candidates.
· Delray Medical Center
· Good Samaritan Medical Center
· Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
· St. Mary’s Medical Center and Palm Beach Children’s Hospital
· West Boca Medical Center
Surgical Tech Qualifications:
· Required: High school graduate or GED. Graduate of a Surgical Technologist program or equivalent, or on-the-job Training
· Preferred: Certification in the field for this Surgical Technician role
· Preferred: 1-year experience as Surgical Technician
· Required: BLS certification
Sterile Processing Tech Qualifications:
· Minimum: High School diploma or equivalent and completion of a sterile processing course or Surgical Technician program
· Preferred: At least 1-year of previous experience in central sterilization operations.
· Required: Certified Central Service Technician certification or Certified Surgical Technician preferred. If not certified at time of hire into position, certification must be obtained within first year of employment.
Join our team.
Internal Number: 0
About Palm Beach Health Network
Tenet Healthcare Corporation (NYSE: THC) is a diversified healthcare services company headquartered in Dallas with 112,000 employees. Through an expansive care network that includes United Surgical Partners International, we operate 65 hospitals and approximately 510 other healthcare facilities, including surgical hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, urgent care and imaging centers and other care sites and clinics. We also operate Conifer Health Solutions, which provides revenue cycle management and value-based care services to hospitals, health systems, physician practices, employers and other clients. Across the Tenet enterprise, we are united by our mission to deliver quality, compassionate care in the communities we serve.